Search Engine Optimization (SEO) For Our Clients in Ann Arbor Michigan
Build Your Brand, Boost Traffic + Generate Leads = Get Customers
How SEO Works
On-Site SEO / Off-Site SEM
Rankings + Traffic = Dollars + Cents
- We’ll do in-depth research into the keywords that potential customers and other user groups are using when searching for your products or services.
- We’ll extensively review available site traffic and sales analytics making sure your dollars spent are well placed and returning their investment.
- Competitive Analysis
- We’ll conduct a competitive SEO analysis of higher-performing websites in your market, gleaning valuable insights and pushing continual improvement.
- Site Optimization
- Services may include resolving any existing technical SEO or UX/UI bugs, re-architecting the sitemap, rewriting page title tags, header tags, and metadescriptions, and revising or beefing up copy where necessary.
- Inbound Link
- We also evaluate the inbound links pointing to your domain to ensure that link spam is disavowed and broken links are patched with redirects.
- We will recommend or acquire valuable white-hat links for the website, with an emphasis on link-building and driving traffic from high-quality, highly relevant websites.
Keyword rankings, organic search traffic, and inquiries are the three pillars of success when it comes to measuring SEO campaign performance.
We will first determine how best to enhance your site to drive quality traffic and lead generation. We will target position-over-position and/or page-over-page keyword rank increases for salient keyphrases in an effort to claim the top spot on search engine results pages and to subsequently drive more leads into the funnel. We draw from a variety of both on-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and off-site Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies to maximize page importance and increase incoming traffic.
Last but not least, we will recommend and acquire valuable white-hat links for the website, with an emphasis on link-building and driving traffic from high-quality, highly relevant websites.